Re: Fw: Logo Infringement

Dirk, what could they honestly do to you? They are just trying to bully you
and trying to use scare tactics. When push comes to shove, it would cost
them too much money to take a private individual to court over a
non-commerical website(you're not even slandering VW in any way either), and
the fact that you live overseas......Bahahahha........I say ignore it and
screw them.

Rich
-88 Scirocco 1.8t
-00 GTI VR6 - SOLD