RE: Logo Infringement

Aw, man! They're STILL doing that BS?

This is VWoA...as in "of America". Your site is .de, right? I'm not a
lawyer, but it would seem they have no jurisdiction.

I just can't believe this crap. I would bet money that this
"legal-warning.com" place is on contract from VW to do this junk. I hope, at
least, that VW had no intent to screw their enthusiasts by hiring these
jerks.

Some people just don't have any decency.

Neal