Re: VW video game **all read-scirocco found**

I just d/l it that Scirocco and I have the one it is
based on.  It is pretty realistic and looks great.
YOu can find the 8v at www.nfsgarage.net  for NFS HS.
Look under brand names and scirocco is spelt wrong.

I also have modifed my own verson of the Scirocco with
rims and front spoiler plus it is lowered