Re: Bulbs???

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 02:31:11PM -0800, Dave Ewing wrote:

> Where do I find a set of 90/130 H4 bulbs?  I need them for my Rabbit 7in H4
> headlights.  I actually only need one if someone has a broken set that they
> don't need (for spares or anything) but would like a set so I had a spare.

The NAPA store near me sells them, as well as the regular wattage
H4s.  NAPA will do custom orders, as well.   They're advertized for
motorcycle/off-road use only.  Reputable brand (IIRC Wagner/Sylvania), no
blue tint crap.

Dan

--
The bomb will not start a chain-reaction in the water converting it all to
gas and letting the ships on all the oceans drop down to the bottom. It

Vice Adm. W.H.P. Blandy, Cmdr Joint Task Force 1, Operation Crossroads, 1946