RE: Bridgestone, was tire size question.

At 04:19 PM 11/14/2001, L. M. Lloyd wrote:
>Hey there, I think you people from NY and CA are forgetting, here in
>Texas we are actually allowed to carry guns ;)

Ahem.  Mr. Lloyd, you seem to be confusing me with someone from New York
State.  In Brooklyn, New York, one is not only permitted, but encouraged to
carry a gun.  Whilst in Brooklyn, it's not the police's rules you need to
follow, it's the...  well, you know.

Jason
(No longer in New York precisely because of the.... well, you know.)