Re: 16v FS (NOT MINE)

I am still subscribed to the list, but have had great difficulty lately
getting my posts to show up on the list. So I would appreciate it if someone
would post th e details about the red one for sale to the list.

The red one in the background is for sale also.Pictures are available for
those interested. The details are as follows    :

1987 Scirocco 16v, Toronado Red with Black vinyl/Velour stripe interior, 5
speed, AC, PW, PM, PS, PB, CD player - Odometer shows 187K, not sure if this
is correct, from visual inspection, car looks to be much lower mileage. Car
has had the following recent service work :
* New motor mounts
* New timing belt and drive belts
* New spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor
* New distributor
* New injector O-rings
* New air, oil, and fuel filters
* New shifter bushings
* New boge turbogas shocks and struts
* New Febi/bilstein strutbearings
* New dustboots and bumpstops
* New tierod ends and ball joints
* New CV boots
* New PS rack boots
* New Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 tires (195/50/15 on Racing Dynamics 15" 5
star wheels)
* New paint - car was disassembled to do this - all bumpers, mirrors,
doorhandles, headlights, taillights, quarter windows, sunroof, roof strips,
etc. were removed, and then re-installed after painting.
* Used JVC CD player was installed, and 4 new speakers were installed also.

The car has a Neuspeed upper front stressbar, Neuspeed plugwires, Neuspeed
front swaybar, and 15" Racing Dynamics wheels on it.

The car has working R12 AC, working PW and mirrors, and a functional
sunroof. The interior of the car is excellent. No rips or tears in the
seats, clean carpets, doorpanels, quarterpanels, and headliner are all in
good shape. The hatch area carpet is very clean as well. The dash is cracked
in a couple of places, but this is normal for Sciroccos of this vintage. All
gauges work, as well as all exterior lights. The Headlights have been
upgraded to US spec. H4/H1 bulbs.

The car has just been serviced/tuned by a VW tech. All parts that have been
replaced , were done less than 100 miles ago. The timing/idle/fuel mixture
has just been set, and the car runs very well. Cranks on the first turn ,
and idles smoothly. The tranny shifts smoothly without any syncro grinding.
The brakes are all better than 50%, and the ebrakes work also. Digital
pictures are available of the car. Car is rust free, and straight as a
string. No signs of previous wreck damage. $3000 FIRM. Call Jeffrey W. Bynum
@ 1.800.552.9074 or page @ 205.325.6554, email @ audiodyn@otelco.net

Delivery of car is avialable in the SE US for a small fee. Car is located
near Birmingham, AL.