Re: Anyone looking for parts?

So what, your (or your Dave friend) getting this stuff from World Pac?
Maybe FAST?  Let us know where the parts are coming from!!  If he is a
warehouse distributor and he has deals with all of these companies
individually then great, tell us.  As buyers, we all have a right to know
exactly where the parts are coming from.  Plus, just because something says
BCA or EIS doesn't mean that they are better than what you can find from
Japan!!  I trust U.S. parts less and less lately because we can't make
anything GOOD and CHEAP at the same time anymore!!

Dave

P.S.  Already have my own WorldPac connection!!  16v T-belt, German made,
$4!!