Re: Anyone looking for parts?

>From: "Allyn" <amalventano1@home.com>
>To: "J P" <californiavw@hotmail.com>, <Scirious@hotmail.com>
>CC: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Anyone looking for parts?
>Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:38:17 -0500
>
>J P,
>     I understand all of the points you made there, and they are very good
>ones, but i dont get why you have to be so pissed off about the whole
>thing.

Sorry Allyn, I wasn't trying to start a flame with the list.  Just pisses me
off when people acuse me of being something I'm not.  IE:a commercail bozo,
a fraud, and/or .  Maybe it started back when I got an ass whopping for
breaking my mothers favorite lamp, when it really was broken by my older
brother.  I have emotional issues, please help me. I'm gona go cry now.

>The rest of us seem to be here to shoot the shit about sciroccos (and the
>occasional off-topic thread), not to engage in flame wars with eachother.
>     I joined the list for this very reason.
>     What was your reason for joining the scirocco list?
>Al

I joined because both of my scir's are peices of shit, and thought I might
get insight on how to improve them both in performance and daily care.  But
the main reason was because I was about to rebuild my clutch in the 87 and
thought a list would be a better resource for advice than a website.