From: L. M. Lloyd [mailto:ubik@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 14:10
To: danws@tampabay.rr.com; roc (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [drivetrain?] need help please, please? [open me]

I just wanted to say that I was not ignoring your post, I just have
no idea what to tell you. My car makes the same noise, but that is
because I left it sitting for three years, and have yet to vacuum out
the actual leaves that accumulated in the rain tray and various other
parts of the car. In fact, I sometimes even get the smell of burning
leaves to accompany the sound of crunching leaves.

Sorry, I don't yet know much about cars, so I really don't have
anything informative to say. I mainly ask questions, and enjoy the
spirit of the community here.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.