T-top Scirocco in VW Speed (?) magazine

     I hope this hasn't been mentioned already since I've been pretty
liberal with the delete key lately.

     While I was at my local newstand to pick up PVW for Waterfest coverage
and the newly christened Eurotuner for the Dubwar feature, I leafed through
a German magazine, VW Speed, I think, and saw an article about a Mk.2
Scirocco with a T-top.  My German is non-existent so I don't know if this
was done in a shop or a driveway.  Anyway, something different for the next
VW show.  benton-----