Re: Kinda off topic - WHOA!! BTDT!!

Hey all, remember I did this not more than a year ago?  And the list
was FLOODED with replies (and a few complaints)?

So *please* search the archive for the age list...or I can email the
spreadsheet I compiled to those concerned.

Thanks

Ron

--- MrAudi <mraudi25@epix.net> wrote:
>  was just curious as to the ages represented here. I am 25. Anyone
> else care
> to fess up? :)

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

You will regret more what you didn't do and could have than what you did do and shouldn't have.