From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Craig Williams
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 11:42 PM
To: Scott F. Williams; _scirocco List
Subject: Re: tire size question.

There are a lot of crappy heavy wheels out there, I just don't consider the
ATS Cups in that catagory. 11 pounds is abviously superior and I would jump
at the chance to have a wheel that light. But just ask anyone who runs 16's
or 17's how much their wheels weigh. I'm sure those are all 20 pounds or
over.

Scott, do you have a picture of your car posted anywhere so we can see it
with those wheels? If not, do you have a link to just the wheels?

Thanks -- Criag