Re:Rally/Cincy/Mecca

>It's our annual pilgrameage (sp?).  I may get the stats wrong a bit, but I
>believe there were about 29 sciroccos, several other VW's / unmentionable
>cars, probably 60ish people.  We met at Daun's for the weekend and kicked
>tires, shot shit, drank beer, worked on cars, and admired ourselves, our
>cars and each other.  What more could you ask for.  :)
>
>People from as far as California came, and Sciroccos were driven in from
>Colorado, Toronto, New York and Florida.  There was also some parts trading
>going on, and of course the grand tour of Daun's stash of VW parts - well,
>half of the stash anyway.
>
>It was a good thing.  Somebody tell him where to find the pictures.
>
>-BH

Go to http://www.scirocco.org  click the 'List' icon at the
bottom of the front page, then the 'Ohio 2k1' logo.  I'm really
behind on getting this years get-togethers up on that page, but
it's coming along now that I have the time. :)

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net