Cincy or STPR ProRally (was RE: Pa road rally)

Mr. Rieger wrote:
> Scott, you know where you belong. i'll drag you by your ears back to dauns
> if you skip out on us next year.

Eh... I'm never exactly sure which higher powers I must answer to. :^) Drink
beer and relax with my bestest car friends in the whole wide world or...
fling cars sideways through the blurred Pennsylvania landscape. It really is
a tough decision! Damn it, Daun. Can't you move the Cincy event to the week
before or after? This ain't fair. :^(

> ...or i'll enter the rieger in the rally :P

Ohhhhh right! That would be interesting! We'll sooner see Jan Folkson with a
VR6 under the hood. :^) Hee hee...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut