RE: Pa road rally

You're talking about STPR, the North East's biggest/baddest event (Maine
Forest is #2). I ran it twice in my old Rabbit GTI, actually. The roads are
very smooth and sinuous and *BLAZING* fast (110mph+). I love it even though
it scares the living bejesus out of me. :^)

Unfortunately, Daun's Cincinatti get together (great fun even in the rain!)
always conflicts with STPR. So, this year I made the painful decision to
forgo the rally so that I could hang with the 'rocco crew. I don't think
that'll happen next year, though! I gotsta get my drive on!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!