From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cheapass Ron
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 8:51 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Photo for Julie, or, "raising them right"

Julie, think this could make your calender?

<http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rapieper/vwp?.dir=/Family+Photos&.src=ph&.dnm=ma
tt+tranny+disassembly+nov+01.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/
rapieper/lst%3f%26.dir=/Family%2bPhotos%26.src=ph%26.view=t>

That would be the one and only "Madd Matt" Pieper, faithfully executing
his duty as Novice VW Tranny Disassembler.  Not bad for a 3-year old.
I did suggest he use the air ratchet - he doesn't like the sound,
though.

Those would be Ben Harders legs in the background.

Later!

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco, ("Victor")
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

You will regret more what you didn't do and could have than what you did do
and shouldn't have.