Stuff for sale on ebay. (my stuff, not business-oriented)

Fellow list members;
OK,
    I need some $$ to finish the Rieger project, so im putting some of the
stuff i've been sitting on for months on ebay. I'm also selling stuff
non-roc oriented (palm pilots, digital camera, clarion car stereo/dsp/18cd
changer, etc).
- Kamei grille spoiler (modded for us lights)
- Eurolights (pieced together from 2 diff sets, good condition though)
- Full set (4) brembo cross drilled/slotted/plated rotors (for 16v),
10.1"/8.9" (note: you can use 'em on 8v if you convert the front calipers
over)
- 16V upper strut tie bar.
- Neuspeed softsport (8v) lowering springs. (can be used on 16v, but will
lower front 2" instead of 1.25")
- Motronic conversion (i may put this one up later tonight, not sure)
- See the url for the other stuff (badass camera and stereo up there).
All auctions will end next saturday (17th)

Here is a shortcut:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=allynm

Final note: Despite how much crap im putting up for sale, i am NOT a
business, im just trying to unload all my scirocco stuff that i was saving
for a second scirocco that i never bought :). After i go down to georgia to
get the rest of the stuff, i will be selling a kamei full body kit (for euro
bumpers), euro bumpers, and some other goodies.

Thanks for reading.
Allyn

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6) running - for now
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)