TOOT-TOOT!!!

Just wanted to toot my own horn. Bragging even.

I just got a copy of what was the US version of MAXPOWER mag, now called
EuroTuner.
December issue, page 41. Decent side/rear shot of my car doing its
burnout at Dubwar last summer. I think its funny that when my Scirocco
"stole the spotlight" they couldn't mention my name yet the car that
finished 2nd (friend of mine) not only got his name mentioned, his GF got
press too. LOL!!
The article is really weak other than that. There are some good shots of
Scirocco's at the event including a distant shot of Bill Cadenheads white
MK-I (he finished 3rd in the road race expert class) as well as a Renner
turbo 16V pic shot while on the freeway.

Anyways, made me smile as im sure it would any of you to finally get a
pic (even if it was a partial shot) in a mag.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!