[NON-Roc] Friggin VR6 headgaskets!!! ARGH!

Boy, I love the VR6 engine.  Its an absolute marvel of modern engineering.
Its also crammed in the nose of the cars so bad you can't even get your hand
in the engine bay.  I recently finished replacing the head gasket on the
car, and it was no fun.  The Bentley mentions nothing about removing the
pretty vital parts *FIRST* before lifting the head, and the damn timing
chain/cam timing/tensioner/guide rails clusterf**k makes me lust after a
simple pushrod V8.

Man what a pain...just needed to vent.

Marc