Re: [Re: Anyone looking for parts?]

"Allyn" <amalventano1@home.com> wrote:
I have to agree with your side of it, Dave.
    I think someone having a bunch of stuff for sale (i.e. one guy with
parts leftover), posting such to the list is ok.
    On the other hand, a volume supplier, business, etc, wouldnt make sense
posting to the list, and wouldnt be acceptable.
...that would be like potterman dumping his whole parts list in an email to
the list :)
Al

Maaybe a limit of "How often/How much" like once a month, less than 1000
words? I have no problem with great deals from businesses, and repeated used
stuff from private listers, I just don't want to weed through "weekly
specials" from ten or twenty businesses ( ie SPAM...makes me think of dead
parrots...)