RE: A sad statement from vortex

> Oh you wretched whore.  You have to go around spreading rumors, don't you.
>
> Yes, apparently Eric had you confused with me.  However, when I leave
> seconds for someone else, they're not just sloppy.  They're completely used
> up.  Sucks to be Julie (Shawn's Julie), but hey, at least I got my fill.
>
> Can you sit yet Shawn? ;)

Oh damn....now that was funny

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox