RE: A sad statement from vortex

> WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE I STARTED WITH THIS THREAD???
>
> AAahhhhrrggghhh!!
>
> Will Julie marry Daun?  Or Jason?  Or will Daun marry Jason?  Who did
> Shawn 'do', leaving whom with sloppy seconds?  Where is Eric in all
> this?  He certainly doesn't have sloppy seconds, does he?  She didn't
> look slopppy or second to me.  Or will HE marry Daun, Jason, or Shawn?
> Or even Julie?  (she's old, BTW).

Dying laughing! hahaha...did this sound like a pre-view to a soap opera to
anyone else? hahahahahahaha

And Ron...you met my girl at Cincy!  Whom with I am buying a house!  We
close on the 28th of this month!  woo hoo!  4 car garage with space to
spare baby! gotta love it.

As for who Shawn left sloppy....that remains to be known...though Jason
and Shawn did spend some time in jail together... hehehehehehe

Sadly, Julie has no shot at Daun, Jason, Shawn or I.  Daun and
Jason...well....Shawn already *has* a Julie of his own..and me...well I'll
stick with Katy :-)

Eric
--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox