Re: I need Corrado calipers.

Well, i'll be runnin a 2.0L with 83.5mm pistons (thermal coated) setof
TT16V cams, Badger5 induction controlled by SDS digital distributorless
stand alone fuel sys., TT race down into 2.25 stainless exhaust w/ Borla
flow master, Lightned flywheel, knifed crank, ported, polished, decked
head, portmatched every orafice, balance every moving part, thermal coat
manifolds and race downpipe. I know im forgetting something here.-   but
the HP quote is more realistic at 220 hp.

we'll see, when she's dyno tuned.