Re: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

As I stated in the initial post, these are not a big deal, especiall since I
have 1 drive belt and the air box/intake boot, etc is quickly removed for
more access.  Besides, have the fuel system on the other side blocks a LOT
more stuff including the trans mount!  Anyway, you'll never win unless you
have an invisible fuel system or SDS or something like that.

Dave