MTL/QC - Sighting - Talked to new WOLFSBURG 84 ROCCO!!

Well I was excited tonight, driving on Jean-talon street just west of park
avenue, saw a nice rocco a lane from me and about 5 cars ahead... wiggling
and bulling my way up the car with my rocco (gotta love our nimble little
cars... whohho)I finally leap across a yellow ligth and stick my car next to
his (stuck on a red light) we both started chuckling at the same time. he
has an 8v 84 Silver wolfsburg, we di not get tim,e to exchange email address
or anything of the sort, and I don't beleive he is on teh list (will get the
info to him soon) but I got him very excited to knwo that people from vw
montreal vaghaus vw/audi club got together on tuesday night at a local stop.
he said.. REALLY.. COool ! Ill be there next week promised.) so I hope I
will get him on the list as soon as possible...

Gawd his car looks clean, sounded nice, looked stock woflsburg but eh! its a
rocco... WHOOOOOT!!

   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
 / ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816