RE: I´m new etc...

Sheesh Larry,
You are right. I can be such a shameless hussy!
Its amazing what a girl will do to get a husband that likes rocco's AND
knows how to repair them...

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY