Re: [Computer] Better tool for the list?

At some point (sooner then later) I'd like to have the scirocco.org list
archives be somewhat more 'real-time' (with the digest dailys).  This
would entail having the archives build themselves automatically each
day.  Then you'd be able to not even be subscribed at all to read the
emails, and you could sort by a variety of topics (including search).
Sound alright?

==Brett