[Computer] Better tool for the list?

Currently, I use Yahoo mail for getting messages from this and other
lists.  What I get is just a dump of the emails; there is no
thread-sorting (there is "sort by topic" capability, but I want to view
threads like on a newsgroup, with replies to specific posts).

Anyone know of a net-based (so I can access anywhere) tool that
provides this capability?  Anything better than Yahoo for this?

Thx,

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco, ("Victor")
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

You will regret more what you didn't do and could have than what you did do and shouldn't have.