Milwaukee, Wi - 1986 8V parts car - free!

I got an email from a guy in Milwaukee, Wi who needs to find a home
(very soon) for his wrecked Scirocco.  Someone in the area need a
parts car?  It needs to go whole - don't bother him to strip parts for
you.

Email me and I will forward his contact info.

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com
http://www.GAKMotorsports.com

I'm wondering if you can help me with the endgame for my 8V 1986
Scirocco.  I've been driving it for the last 15 years and I loved
every moment behind the wheel.  Last week, I had an accident and
unfortunately, the car is totalled.  The accident was a front-end
collision at 20 mph.  The rest of the car is in great to excellent
shape.  Rather than just junk this rather large piece of my life, I'd
be quite willing to give it to anyone interested in it for parts, etc.
I live in Milwaukee, Wi.  Is there some sort of way that you know of
that I can find a taker?  I'd rather not see my reliable old friend
rust in a scrap heap.