Garret Chip impressions

I got my chip and put it in last week. Well when i first put it in i was
thinking whats so great about this, in another words i didn't feel any
difference.  But today about 4 days later,  was the first time i really
noticed a huge difference through the entire rpm range.  All i can say is
wow, i know it only adds 12 hp but i can really feel it now.  So thumbs up if
you are thinking about getting a chip for the vr6 and i recommend the garret
one.

Later

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6