Re:Re: I´m new etc...

Dirk sent me a pic for the calendar (remember girls?). Ohhhh my gosh.
Stripped to the waist, sweat glistening of his well muscled chest and arms
<< Censored by the Web Security Team >>...

Sorry Dirk, but the pic was too good to share... (She blushes)

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY
'81 8v-FF (FronkenMom)