From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 9:47 PM
To: BARTIMAUS@t-online.de; scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: I´m new

Then welcome.
Its a good list of people who love their cars. A lot of us are as dedicated
as Dirk, but shave our legs more often and look much prettier.
He has been a great asset to the list by finding difficult parts for us.

As for your english? Its a lot better than my german!

Again welcome!

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY