From: Neal Tovsen [mailto:sixteen.volt@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 9:01 AM
To: 'Jonathan Pack'; 'Kevin Collins'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Front cross member braces from Ron Wood

Don't forget that this bar is installed on the car-side of the front motor
mount. The only additional vibrations you will feel are some of those (not
even all) that are currently absorbed by the stock front crossmember between
the mount and the bumper tubes. It isn't as though you're installing a
stiffer motormount or connecting the engine directly to the chassis in any
way. I would be surprised if you could feel the difference...

Neal

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.