Re: Working on a web site(speaking of)

Sorry Joel, I couldn't get through either links: ""http://triauto.hldns.com""
was a bad gateway and""http://24.201.23.195"" just couldn't connect and timed
out.

<A HREF="http://CaliforniaVW.gq.nu">http://CaliforniaVW.gq.nu</A>
I just finished my new site as well.  New features include: a discusion
forum, MK1 and MK2 sections, VW links, a large file of "misc links", and some
new comedy photos and funny as hell Flash Games.
I've been trying to get as many links to both personal and technical scirocco
sites up as I can, but it's been slim pickins, most search engines and
scirocco sites only have a few.  Anyone know any really good search engines?
I've been using: google,infoseek,lycos,webcrawler,AJ, and yahoo.

Premo
<A HREF="http://CaliforniaVW.gq.nu">http://CaliforniaVW.gq.nu</A>