From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Greg -
DriversFound.com
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 23:51
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Twin Motor Scirocco

Here are some details on the two Bimotor Sciroccos:
<http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/history/bimotor/>

I didn't do true thumbnails(yet), so be patient while it loads. All
pics are clickable for the full size version.

Enjoy!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

http://www.DriversFound.com...
The Scirocco Enthusiast Website!

http://www.GAKMotorsports.com...
European Plates, Scirocco Gauge Panels, and more!