Re: Battery questions

I just bought a Die Hard "international" battery...  650CCA group 41.  This is
plenty big enough and works great.  I have a 16v w/AC... Bentley says you need
a minimum of ~450CCA.

If there is a problem with the charging system... fix the problem instead of
band-aiding it with a bigger battery.  Otherwise, the 650 will be more than
enough.  Also, I trickle charge my batteries every couple months...  This keeps
them fresh and helps them last a long time...

HTH,
Matt
'87 16v roc