Re: Back from Cincy.... Fuel pump relays 8v vs 16v

Update...
I haven't checked the pin assignments for the fuel
pump relays but there are 3 different ones listed from
VW dealership.  The one I got included 85 and down,
then there was an 86up 8valve relay and finally a 16V
relay.  I can say, however, that the one I just bought
looks nothing like the small fuel pump relay that I
pulled out of my 16V last night.  I'm crossing my
fingers hoping that this relay fixes it.
DAUN??  Do you remember if you used a jumper to get
the fuel pumps to run or was there a working relay in
there?  TIA!
..damn vw's. hehehe

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER, 1972 HD Rapido
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith
"My name is Dan and I have a weinerdog" - ME