Re: Tech Fuel Filter Replacement (above pump clipped on tank) 87 16v Scirocco

it is a fuel reservoir but the parts house that you are talking to is
probably thinking of the same part. I have used a few computerized parts
ordering systems and they usually have this part labelled as a fuel filter.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop