Re: Battery Light

Cosmos has done this since I bought her.
Mars has done this since I installed the new Techtonics motor 2 years ago.
In fact I think old Cosmos did this as well.

I've never had an electrical problem due to it so I figured it was normal.
I just blip the throttle when I start one of my VW's and it goes away. :)

Randy
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
81 Scirocco S "Mars"