My Free Scirocco Adventure

I just got back from picking up a 82 Scirocco for my nephew for his
first car.

The Good
Scirocco GL
1982
4-2 manifold
dual down pipe
mono wiper
power windows
short shift kit (I think)
little wing
"SCIROCCO" on back glass
Free

The Bad
Big hole in muffler
No fuel relay (I drove it with a jumper rigged)
Brakes hardly stop
No deck lid
Seats look beat-up
Bald tires
Broken passanger front turn lens

The Ugly
Bolt holding cam sproket came off after 15 mile drive (three miles too
short)
I put it back on but I couldn't set the timing because the tensioner
would not hold.
The bolt for the tensioner pulled the threads out of the head.
I had to use my last AAA tow for the year

The Question
Is there a way to tap the head without pulling the head off?
Anyone want to donate a solid head to a 16 year old with all a's and b's?
Anyone have a relay for sale?

Kervin
86 8v