16V FS in Seattle

Yup its mine...  A few of you probably remember me resurrecting it last
year :)
It came out great actually, I love the thing. Problem is I just found a
quattro I fell in love with so I need the space now.
Heres the stats:

1987 16V
New Lower control arms with bushings
New tires
New PS pump/hoses
New Valves, seals, gaskets
New Head gasket
New Timing belt/water pump/idler
New exhaust studs etc
New fuel distributor
New fuel injectors (All)
New struts and bearings (and bushings everywhere!)

Easily passes all emissions and inspections.
Have all receipts even from previous owner.

Car runs and drives awesome. ultra reliable..wouldnt hesitate to drive
it across the country at all.
Car is Black with black leather interior.. in really good shape. Doubt
it will win any car shows but it still get s a lot of looks.

Can probably use new ISV, its starting to wander a bit, and the
exhaust's days are numbered...

Open to any reasonably offer, but would like to move it soon.
Please respond directly at mx@snet.net since I wont be on this list any
more.

Thanks for all the support Ive gotten, its been a great ride.

Bob