Back from Cincy.... Fuel pump relays 8v vs 16v

Foist.... thanks DAun again for being an awesome host.
 Second... Jay Camissa's car is looking AMAZING.  If
only it was white.   Thoid.... is there a difference
between an 8v fuel pump relay and a 16V fuel pump
relay?  The car Daun gave me didn't come with one and
the one out of my running 16V didn't make the 8v pumps
work either.  Next I suppose I need to see if power is
getting to the pumps.... HELP!!!!!
Please copy me direct and any info appreciated!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER, 1972 HD Rapido
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith
"My name is Dan and I have a weinerdog" - ME