From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Captnbr@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 8:10 PM
To: zanotti@wmis.net; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Battery Light

In a message dated 11/4/01 5:37:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zanotti@wmis.net writes:

only going out after I've revved the engine past 3k.
Then it goes off and stays off.

Mine has done this for the 5 years ive had my car except it goes off at 2k.
I think this is when the alt. actually turns on,  it seems the alt doesnt
turn on right away.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html