Re: OT: 2002 1.8T GTI

Yeah,  but I wonder if it will eat a headgasket at 35k like my 150hp 1.8T did. How about struts at 10k? VW quality control has hopefully improved since the early mkIV's, as my early 2k golf 1.8T GLS is a lemon. Unfortunately, im stuck making lemonade out of it since Maryland has the worst lemon law ever.
	-ghuff