Re: adaption questions

> >   i got thinking about it today and was wondering that, since i've
> got
> > two old heater cores lying around, would it be possible to make one
> into
> > an oil cooler of some fashion?

I like the way you think, Foxx!  But in this case, I'm verrryy leery of
attempting this...old heater cores would be corroded (dirty and leak
prone), they weren't designed for the viscosity of oil, and the
pressure would be a fair bit higher (figuring that the 15-20 psi range
is more or less normal for a cooling system).  I'd not risk my engines
lifeblood with this...but like I said, you get full points for creative thinking.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump