Re: Air Lock

    I have to second this action, just learned this recently after swaping
the water pump and bypassing the heater. I did the same thing, fill rad and
motor through top hose, ran motor to work the air out. A few days later I pop
the radiator cap off (don't know why, it seemed like a good idea at the time)
and OMG! WHERE"SMYCOOLANT!?!? After finding no sign of leakage anywhere, oil
level the same as when I checked before, I topped off the coolant and ran the
car around for a bit. Much better

<< run it through two or three heat-up-cool-down cycles, filling the
 overflow/expansion tank between cycles.  >>

Carl
77rocco
89fox