Re: Euro parts and the Law/Cops

I too am in California, though in the Bay Area, San Jose. I've been running
Euro lights and bumpers for a little less than a year and I've had no
problems from cops when I'm pulled over. I second the idea of putting the
front plates on the car. Just one less reason for a ticket. The biggest
problem I have w/ cops is w/ the tint. City cops seem to turn the other
cheek when it comes to the tint job, but highway patrol is another story.
I've been ticketed twice by the CHP for the tint.
I've since taken it off the driver and passenger sides and have had no
incidences w/ to po's whatsoever.

They'll ticket you for anything driving down the 5 between bakersfield and
the Grapevine! Those lil counties need the dough.

dave