From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Accidi2000@aol.com
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:10 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Clutch cable question

List,

I just got a new 210mm clutch(oem) put in my 88 16v rocco, but the stock
self
adjusting cable is worn out, my question is should i just order another one
of these, or would it be ok to order a non self adjusting cable from
techtonics, is there a major diffrence???

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Davis, SAC CA