Re: fifth-gear and miles per gallon [CIS-E]

ok well there is CIS Motronic and there is OBD Motronic. CIS Motronic works
similarly to regular CIS-e. It has the same mechanical components but alos
incorporates the ignition system all in one ECU. CIS-e for 16v's has 2
separate computers for ignition. OBD Motronic does not have an air flow
sensor plate. It has a heated wire sensor that measures inlet air volume and
allows the electronic injectors to stay open for a longer duration depending
on higher rpm's.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA