From: "Mike Blain" <rept@qwest.net>
To: "scirocco-L@scirocco.org" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: speaking of new VW's
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:18:23 -0500

To those that say the Scirocco is dead-   consider the history of the
Beetle.   It's recesitation has been a success to VW.        Raise the
scirocco from the dead (not the corrado).

The whole point of the topic in the first place is not to establish or
debate the viability of a new scirocco- but to request that the list
(all of us Scirocco enthusiats) to simply mail a request of interest to
VW.  Even if you don't want to buy one yourself- some of us would.   If
you think it would never work- then you lose nothing for trying.
The power of the list is great when we work together.

Mike Blain